INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE OCALENIE FOUNDATION – RECEIVING THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE “DAJĘ SŁOWO” INITIATIVE
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) we wish to inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data is the Ocalenie Foundation, located in Warsaw, 00-537, at ul. Krucza 6 / 14a. NIP: 118-157-02-03; KRS: 0000030279; REGON: 016446315, represented by the Management Board.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR – consent.
- The personal data provided will be processed in order to send thanks and gifts for participation in the “Daję słowo” initiative.
- Personal data may be made available to other entities only in connection with the implementation of the objectives set out in point 3. The recipients of personal data may be:
- authorized employees of the Administrator;
- service providers entrusted with the processing of Personal Data for the purposes of providing services for the Administrator, their authorized employees – to the extent necessary for the proper performance of these services;
- entities authorized to receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- The data owner has the right to:
- revocation of consent, which, however, will be tantamount to resignation from receiving thanks and gifts,
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- object to processing of data,
- transfer data,
- file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
In order to exercise his/her rights, the data owner may contact the Foundation at the correspondence address provided in point 1 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Personal data will be processed for the period of shipment and for the next 12 months in order to respond to potential comments or handle potential complaints.
- Personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.