Free Polish language classes for adults in Warsaw.
The Ocalenie Foundation invites foreigners living in Warsaw area to free Polish language courses.
The Ocalenie Foundation offers:
- three trimesters per year (February – April, June – August, October – December);
- more than 500 students each trimester;
- classes taught by passionate volunteers;
- lessons held twice a week in various study groups from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 19:00;
- convenient location in the city center of Warsaw;
- all language levels.
Refugees, asylum seekers, immigrants from outside of the European Union, and students continuing learning with us are given priority in case the number of applicants exceeds our capacities.
How to apply
The next application dates are September 2nd-4th, 2019. The classes will start in September.
We can only accept applicants who fill in the application form during the application period. The form is available on-line (below) or in the Foundation’s office.
We always try to accept as many people as possible, but sometimes the number of applicants exceed our capacities. not everyone would manage to get to the courses from the first time.
So, what can you do to increase your chances of getting in?
- Carefully fill in the application form on the Foundation’s website or when visiting us in the office;
- Mark maximum availability on the application form;
- Write a leveling test that will help us determine your level of proficiency (tests are available at our office during the application period).
Polish language classes contact information
- Check out the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ),
- Check out the information brochure (in Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic and Vietnamese),
- Send us an e-mail: [email protected];
- Call us: 0048 22 828 04 50;
- Visit us: The Ocalenie Foundation, Krucza 6/14a, Warszawa (Monday to Friday, 8 am till 7 pm).
Polish language courses application form
The form will be active during the application period (September 2nd-4th, 2019).